Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby's First Picture!




We were able to see our baby for the first time today! The Loving Choices Pregnancy Center of NWA is doing free ultrasounds for the month of July to train their nurses. Jonathan and I took advantage of this opportunity to get a sneak preview of our baby! Reality really sets in when you see the fast, constant flicker of the heartbeat on the screen. The doctor said our baby's heart was prevalent everywhere she looked and that the heart was very strong. We were able to see the head and arm and leg "buds". What a miracle is growing in me! This gives me the will power to push through these last few weeks of morning sickness thats kicking me to the curb right now! Its all for my sweet little child!

1 comment:

Superchikk said...

The morning sickness is totally worth it. I know it sounds crazy to say this, but by the time you hold that sweet little baby, it will be a distant memory!